AFAA has numerous ongoing programs in a broad variety of areas.
- Speakers Bureau: professionals offering presentations and in-service training to schools, daycares, restaurants, medical groups, etc.
- Booth Outreach Program: Booths/Tables at educator, nurse, and food service conferences & conventions, & MN State Fair
- Education Programing (e.g. annual Food Allergy Conference & Expo with leading food allergy presenters, professional training, and exhibitors from numerous companies; Seminars & Resource Fairs; Classes & Curriculum development, Facebook Q&As with physicians and other experts, etc.)
- AFAA Camp – the first U.S. camp for food allergic kids and their families (day & overnight), and AFAA Camp Teen Assistant Program
- Family & Youth Activities (Miniature Train Night; Family Concert; Halloween Allergy-Free Zone; Food-safe sporting sections; Food Allergy Awareness Walk; Children’s Playdates; etc.)
- Development of Support Groups, Meetups & Buddy Systems (mentoring newly diagnosed families)